Helpful Info For Those Driving To Orlando!
Please be aware that you will be arriving in Orlando during one of our busiest visitor periods of the year! You should plan your local arrival accordingly and anticipate greater than usual traffic in the tourist corridor area near the Rosen Centre Hotel.
The most relaxing suggestion we can offer is that once your car is parked (complimentary garage parking available for All American Halftime Show tour members) is to leave the driving to US until you are ready to depart the production tour!
For those who are driving to Orlando we suggest that you try to arrive at the Rosen Centre Hotel on December 28, 2020 between 4:00 pm and 7:00 pm.
- Official All American Halftime Show™ tour member registration and hotel check-in begins at 4:00 pm.
- There is NO need to be early! You may check-in anytime between 4:00 pm and 7:00 p.m. on December 28, 2020.
- Self-parking is located in the convenient multi-level garage at the rear of the hotel (gated entrance to the garage area is on the left side of the hotel.) Please follow the resort signs for Self-Parking when you arrive.
- Inform the gate attendant that you are guests of the “All American Halftime Show” and they will allow you to enter the parking area at no charge for the length your stay.
- The Rosen Centre Hotel also offers an open lot that is exclusively reserved for buses and oversize vehicles only.
- Valet parking is available at the front of the hotel at an additional charge per day.
Your Driving Destination:
Rosen Centre Hotel
9840 International Drive Orlando, Florida 32819
407.996.9840 • Fax 407.996.2659
Click to open a new Google Map and create your own driving directions.
Special Driving Note: There are several other nearby hotel properties that also bear the “Rosen Hotels” brand. Be sure that your final destination is the “Rosen Centre Hotel”.