Fly Me To Orlando!
You are flying to Orlando during one of the busiest travel periods of the year (because it really is a GREAT place to be in December!) We highly suggest you book your airline flight to Orlando immediately.
Discounted Orlando International Airport hotel shuttle service is available!
Every qualified All American Halftime Show™ Performer and Spectator tour member who purchases their airline tickets before the registration deadline is GUARANTEED a spot on the production tour.
You may choose to arrive for the All American Halftime Show™ production week by driving to the Rosen Centre Resort in Orlando or by flying to Orlando International Airport (airport code = MCO). Our primary goal is for you to arrive in Orlando safely and economically.
Orlando International Airport (airport code = MCO) is one of the busiest airports in the country. Airline seating space to Orlando is very limited during the holidays. The longer you wait to make flight arrangements, the higher your airfare price may be.
We highly suggest you book your flight(s) to Orlando immediately. Quoted airline prices are subject to change until full payment is made. Shop early for your airline tickets for the best fares!
Every qualified All American Halftime Show Performer™ and Spectator tour member who purchases their airline tickets before the registration deadline is GUARANTEED a spot on the production tour.
How do I make my airline travel arrangements for flying to Orlando?
If you have a favorite travel agent they will be glad to make your Orlando travel arrangements. You may also shop any number of airlines that service Orlando International Airport (airport code = MCO) or online travel companies to shop for the best airfare available.
We suggest that you do NOT use the “price bidding” travel firms as you are traveling on some of the busiest air travel days of the year.
Make sure that your destination is Orlando International Airport (airport code = MCO). You must arrive on December 28, 2017 and depart on January 2, 2018. Shop early for your airline tickets to garner the best fares!
Orlando Airport Shuttle Service: For those traveling to Orlando International Airport (MCO) we have arranged a special discounted shuttle service for your airport/hotel transfers. You may click for a printable Discount Coupon or visit the direct link Mears Transportation to reserve your airport shuttle service.
Please see the next tab for complete Orlando airport shuttle information.
Booking Your Orlando International Airport / Rosen Centre Hotel Shuttle Transfer
The All American Halftime Show™ is pleased offer discounted round-trip Orlando International Airport (MCO) transfers to/from the Rosen Centre Hotel at a nominal cost of $30.00 per person. Airport transfer reservations should be completed before your Orlando arrival.
For those traveling to Orlando International Airport (MCO) you may click for a printable Discount Coupon or visit the direct link Mears Transportation to reserve your airport shuttle service. (Offer does not apply for those arriving Orlando Sanford International Airport)
Orlando Airport Shuttle Instructions:
• You can book online! To automatically receive your online discount, please click: Mears Transportation
• Your special shuttle discount promo code code is: 545873007 (You only need this code if you call to reserve your shuttle service – Your discount to is already applied when you click the Mears Transportation web link.)
• When you exit your airplane, proceed to your airline’s baggage claim area (either “A” or “B” side) on LEVEL 2, do not stay at your gate. You will take an airport tram to the main terminal, then go down an escalator to LEVEL 2 to find your baggage claim area. This route is clearly marked with airport signage.
• After retrieving your luggage at Orlando International Airport, proceed down one level to the “Mears Motor Shuttle” ticket counter located on LEVEL 1 and present printed Discount Coupon to receive your ticket. You MUST present a hard copy of this coupon OR your printed online reservation confirmation upon check-in at the Mears Motor Shuttle ticket counter.
• After redeeming your coupon for a round-trip ticket, present your ticket to the Mears Customer Service Representative located on LEVEL 1 curbside next to the crosswalk.
• To schedule your return transfer to the Orlando International Airport please call at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled flight time.
• For questions or to schedule your airport return transfer please call Mears Transportation toll-free number at (800)759-5219 or locally in Orlando at (407)423-5566.
• Plan to allow three hours prior to your flight time for your transfer to the airport.
Make Sure Your Shuttle Service Is For
The Rosen CENTRE Hotel
May I use my AAdvantage miles or other Frequent Flier travel voucher to purchase my airline ticket?
Yes, but please be aware that you are traveling to Orlando during one of the busiest flight times of the year and available frequent flier mileage/point seating may be at a minimum. Please make sure your airline services Orlando International Airport (airport code = MCO).
How much luggage should I bring to Orlando?
Remember that you will be responsible for carrying your own luggage, so please limit yourself to one suitcase and one carry-on bag.
Please be aware that many airlines now charge extra for each bag and have steep additional fees for even slightly overweight baggage!
Check with your airline regarding their baggage policy and charges.
What If I Arrive Early In The Day?
All American Halftime Show™ tour registration and hotel check-in begins at 4:00 pm on December 28, 2017. There is no need to arrive early. You may check-in anytime between 4:00 pm and 7:00 pm on December 28, 2017.
There is a complimentary luggage self-storage area provided at the Rosen Centre Hotel for tour members who arrive early in the day. Any luggage storage is provided strictly at your own risk & liability.
There are a number of leisure amenities available at the Rosen Centre Resort and the Pointe Orlando shopping/dining district is just a couple of blocks away!
What If I Arrive After The Afternoon Tour Member Check-In?
We understand that flight schedules or unanticipated flight delays sometimes do not allow arrival during the prescribed time window. Not a problem! Just check-in at the All American Information Desk if you arrive at the Rosen Centre Hotel between 7:30 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. If you arrive at the Rosen Centre Hotel after 10:00 p.m. please proceed to check-in at the hotel front desk to get your room key.
Late arriving tour members should visit the All American Information Desk between 7:30 a.m. – 8:30 a.m. the next morning to complete their tour member registration, receive performance costume, tour meal tickets, theme park tickets, gifts and important tour member information.
You will not be able to eat breakfast or visit Walt Disney World without checking in All American Information Desk.