Online Tour Member Registration
Safe! • Secure! • Easy!
Complete your quick and easy online All American Halftime Show™ tour member registrations today!
When you have gathered all of the required tour member registration information, simply click the red box at the bottom of the screen to get started!
2018 Tour Registration Now OPEN!
Please carefully read all registration material.
The easiest way for All American Halftime Show™ Performers and Tour Spectators to sign-up for the production experience of a lifetime is right here at your fingertips!*
All of the information needed to register online is identical to the printable Mail-In Registration pages. You may wish to print the registration pages & fill in the information requested before proceeding to your simple online registration
If you don’t have a printed copy of the All American Halftime Show™ registration pages nearby, below are some of the items you should have available.
*We strongly recommend the use of a standard computer (instead of a smartphone or iPad) to complete your tour member registration.
Registration Check List
Selecting Your Tour Member Registration Type
Select “All American Tour Spectator” if this person is accompanying an All American Halftime Show™ performing cast member.
Select “All American Halftime Show Performer” if this person is actually a student cast member performing in the All American Halftime Show™.
Your All American Halftime Show™ "Selection Code"
Your cast member “Selection Code” is typically found on the back page of your All American Halftime Show™ tour registration booklet (in the yellow box near the top, right corner) imprinted on your cast selection invitation card or included in an information e-mail.
All members of your family attending the production tour should use the same Selection Code when registering.
If you do not know your cast member Selection Code or if it is illegible, please select “Don’t Know” on the question.
Should you have further questions please feel free to Contact Us.
School/Group Name (If Applicable)
Your school/group* name is most important if you are traveling with others from your area.
Providing your school/group name helps us keep your group’s hotel rooms near each other.
*Spectator tour members should list the same school/group name as the All American Halftime Show™ performer.
Tour Member Category
All American Halftime Show™ Performers should select the same performance discipline (Cheer/Pom, Dance, Flag, Twirl) that you performed when you received your All American Halftime Show™ cast member selection.
All American Tour Spectators select their proper category of “Parent, Family Member, Friend” or “Coach, Director, Sponsor”.
T-Shirt Size (All Tour Members)
Your preferred T-Shirt size for the person being registered.
Each All American Halftime Show™ tour member will receive a complimentary limited-edition commemorative production tour T-Shirt.
Chaperone Contact Information (For tour members under 18 years old)
It is not necessary for All American Halftime™ Show performers to travel with other members of your local performance group.
However, performers must be accompanied by a registered “All American Tour Spectator” adult chaperone (parent, family member, coach/director) if the All American Halftime Show™ performer is under 18 years on December 28, 2017.
Group chaperones are acceptable.
All American Costume Size Measurements (Performers Only)
All American Halftime Show™ performers must fill out the costume size information completely!
Refer to the Costume FAQ page if you have questions regarding how measure properly.
Hotel Room Occupancy Selection
Your All American Halftime Show™ tour package price* is dependent upon how many persons you plan to share your hotel room during the production tour. You must be traveling with others (family members or group) to fulfill your desired room occupancy tour package.
Example: If there are three family members attending the production tour, each person should select a “Triple Occupancy” tour package.
ALL persons sharing a room MUST be fully registered All American Halftime Show™ tour participants – Either as an “All American Halftime Show Performer” (Cheer/Pom, Dance, Flag, Twirler) or an “All American Tour Spectator” (coach, director, family members, etc.)
*If the current registration is for an All American Halftime Show™ Performer the room price displayed includes required performer production fee.
Your Roommate Request
Please list your desired All American Halftime Show™ production tour hotel roommates (and ask THEM to list YOU as their roommate.) Spectator tour members and Performer tour members may stay in the same hotel room. Mixed gender rooms are available for family members only.
Important Roommate Info – If you cannot fill your requested tour package room occupancy type, you may be required to change your tour package to a lower room occupancy at an additional cost.
Example: Three persons select Quad Occupancy tour packages and their anticipated fourth roommate does not register or drops out before the production tour – Each of the original three tour registrants will be required to upgrade to a Triple Occupancy tour package at an additional cost per person.
How To Register Family Members Using A Single Account
If you are registering additional family members and plan to use the same e-mail address for each person you may select the option to Add A Guest to your registration account.
The Add A Guest feature will be displayed near the end of the tour member online registration process.
Family members are not required to use the Add A Guest and are free to submit an individual tour registration using a different e-mail address for each person registered.
- If you elect to use the Add A Guest tour registration option the first person you sign-up will be the designated Primary Account Holder.
- When using the Add A Guest option the Primary Account Holder will be assuming financial responsibility for the FULL payment of ALL guest participant fees associated with your account.
- DO NOT USE the option to Add A Guest registration option if the Primary Account Holder is not taking FULL responsibility for the payment of ALL guest participant fees associated with your account. Each person is free to submit an individual tour registration using a different e-mail address for each person.
- The Add A Guest registration option has no bearing on who may be your hotel roommates. Any fully registered All American Halftime Show™ tour participant may be be roommates with any other registered tour participant who made a similar room occupancy tour package selection.
- Groups, teams, schools, friends and family members not residing in the same household SHOULD NOT use the Add A Guest registration option.
- Most All American Halftime Show™ tour participants should use their OWN e-mail address and complete their OWN separate individual tour member registration.
- Only true family members who will designate one person as the Primary Account Holder to be responsible for remitting all payments should use the Add A Guest registration option.
- The Primary Account Holder is the only person who may login to the account to remit payments or make registration data changes.
Tour Member Registration Payment Information
Your All American Halftime Show™ tour payment may be made by most major credit/debit cards. We understand that everyone may not have a large enough credit reserve to pay in full today, so there are special arrangements for you to make up to three installments for your production tour payment.
An initial minimum $300.00 deposit per person is required to confirm your All American Halftime Show™ production tour member position.
To Remit A Partial Payment
- You MUST manually change the payment amount that you desire to remit today in the Amount To Be Applied area to reflect today’s desired payment amount.
- Tour member initial registrations cannot be accepted without a minimum $300.00 per person deposit payment.
- If you have used the Add A Guest feature please denote the Amount To Be Applied to each person included on your primary account. (Only the Primary Account Holder may login to make payments or other changes to the account.)
- Optional Items – Changing the Amount To Be Applied payment amount to $0.00 for any optional items you may have selected does not delete your optional item selections. You will have an opportunity to remit payment for your optional items at a later date.
- After changing your desired payment amount in the Amount To Be Applied area you MUST click the UPDATE PAYMENT AMOUNT button.
- See Today’s Total Payment Amount to the right of the UPDATE PAYMENT AMOUNT button to CONFIRM today’s payment amount.
- You may login to your account and make additional payments at any time.